October Update for LRC Members
- LRC 35th anniversary meal is fast approaching. Please confirm with Ann by tomorrow if you want to attend. It’s set to be a great night! Start time is 7pm.
- Phil Sutcliffe is our new Kit Manager. Please speak to Phil if you need to order any kit.
- Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for 27th November 2018. Please come along and hear an update on everything that happened in 2018 including the results of our competitions. This is also your chance to nominate someone for the club trophies including the Presidents Trophy for outstanding club contribution and the Mike Green Trophy for outstanding running achievement. Note - you must attend the AGM to nominate someone. The voting for nominees will be done in the two weeks afterwards via email.
- Have you received a rejection letter for the London Marathon? LRC offers a ballot to allow 1 lucky runner to gain a place and run this iconic event. Please see the Rules section on the website should you want to be considered to enter the ballot. The lucky runner will be announced at the AGM.
- Our beginners course starts on 17th October. See the website for full details. The beginner’s session starts at 6.20 (for a 6.30 start) – 7.15pm, so this is before the main Wednesday club night. Please let us know if you can help – your support is much appreciated as we were all newbies once.
Thanks and happy running